Golden Electric operates goldenelectric7.com. Golden Electric is committed to protecting the privacy to all of our website visitors.
What information do we collect?
- We use contact forms for your convenience as a way of contacting us. You will be asked to enter your name and email address when using the contact form along with your question, comment, or information that you want to share with us.
- When a testimony is submitted it will be added to the website with the name (initials or full name) that you prefer to be listed.
How do we use your information for?
Any of the personal/non-personal information we collect may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send reply email. Your personal information, such as your name, email, and the content of a contact message may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter or submit your personal information. We secure your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We secure the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secured environment protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include, with your approval, trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Our website rarely, if ever, uses a third party that will require your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on 8/12/2013.